Monday, October 19, 2009

little elf.. just like me..


blue night over the sky
blue night over me
disappeared out of the window
me with hands
hidden under my cheek
i think about my day
today and yesterday
i put on my blue nighties
go straight to bed
i pull the soft covers over close my eyes
i hide my head under the covers
a little elf stares at me
runs towards me but doesn't move
from place - himself
a staring elf
i open my eyes
take the crusts out
stretch myself and check (if i haven't)
returned again and everything is okay
still there is something missing
like all the walls

2 comments:

Umar Vrathdar said...

This poem...did u write it all by urself? It has an addict :D

AyuYudha said...

hi raxen.. sorry not to mention it before. above is taken from a song called 'staralfur' by sigur ros which is great song.. cheerz..